Monday 1 December 2014

The Beat of The Drum to MANDARIN!!! Collaborative Blog with Krystian Garner...

  

















Well, this was certainly one of my favourite collaborations thus far! I contacted Krystian, the gentleman in the above left photograph to do a beat for me speaking Mandarin from the numbers, zero to ten. He said he would be delighted to and sounded quite excited to work with me on this collaboration. I must admit that I took quite a while to send him the audio file however I finally sent it to him a few days ago. Surprisingly, just a day later he sent me an audio file with his drum beat and someone playing guitar accompanying my voice speaking the numbers in Mandarin. 






I would like to sincerely thank Krystian for his patience, talent and professionalism! It was indeed Extremely Cool to work with him and I think he is an Excellent drummer and musician! I want to wish him all the best in his future endeavours. Also, I loved the end result in terms of the audio file he sent me. This was certainly one of the most intriguing ideas I had to get people interested in learning Mandarin... 


Feel free to also check out his video on our collaboration on Tumblr:-


4 comments:

Alick said...

i must say first of all i love you voice, and second they guy who did the beat, is super talented, love the beat also. keep doing what u doing,

Unknown said...

Pretty awesome you guys....great collab!

Jems said...

Hey, that sounded great, you almost sound like a talk show show there for a second, nice work by Krystian also, keep u the good work girl!

Rajesh Boodooram said...

I loved the beat in the beginning especially with the clarity is speech for the numbers 1-10 in Mandarin. Nice idea to get people interested in learning Mandarin Gayle! :D